As a licensed Clinical Psychologist, I have been providing psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, and families for over 25 years. I’ve also supervised and mentored students in graduate programs and taken many continuing education courses to stay up-to-date in my practice.
My approach is practical and flexible, focused on helping you to get “unstuck,” develop new skills, and make real changes in your life.
Depending upon your particular needs and goals, we may work together briefly or for a longer period of time. It is also okay for you to discontinue therapy once you are feeling better, yet return at some later point in your life.
- Graduate of Northwestern University Medical School
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Illinois, New York, and Massachusetts
- Past Senior Affiliate Therapist and Supervisor for The Family Institute of Northwestern University
- Allied Health Professional at Kindred Hospitals of Chicago
- Consultant Psychologist at SelfHelp Home in Chicago
- Supervisor for Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Illinois Psychological Association and Massachusetts Psychological Association